Companion’s fee (which includes a long list of activities and also the ticket for the Finn Dinner to be held on Wednesday May 23rd) includes:
- Full access to the Yacht club facilities (changing rooms, pool, lounge…)
- Full access to the gym
- Access to the village
- Ticket for the Finn Dinner
- Morning Yoga classes (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. At 9am on the beach. Participants must bring their own sarong. In the event of rain classes will be placed at the gym)
- Sant Andreu de Llavaneres toured guide (bus to the village and official English guide included). Sunday May 20th. Departure from the El Balís at 11 - Arrival at El Balís at 15:00. Lunchtime at Sant Andreu de Llavaneres included
- Free shuttle to La Roca Village Shopping Centre (Wednesday May 23st, Departure from El Balís at 10:00 - Arrival at El Balís at 16:00, Access to the VIP lounge, Welcome pack with additional discount)
- Companion’s Gift
- Caldes d’Estrach toured guide
- Free tickets to Fundació Palau – Picasso Exhibition
- Mataró toured guide:
11 h: Meeting point: Nau Gaudí (C. Cooperativa, 47 - Mataró).
11.15 h: Guided Tour - Nau Gaudí and Bassat Contemporary Art Collection of Catalonia.
Stroll to the city center: Plaça de Cuba market, Coll i Regàs house designed by the local and modernist architect Josep Puig I Cadafalch to comment the different arts on its facade.
Visit to the historic heritage of the city center and shopping area: La Riera, C. Nou to comment the Parera house facade, Basílica de Santa Maria to comment the baroque Dolors complex. The tour will continue to the modernist market of Plaça Gran, and its commercial area, visiting as well La Confianza, an historical and beautiful shop in a modernist atmosphere. Stroll by the commercial streets of the city center to finish the tour in the town hall.
At a cost of 90€, all companions will get their qualifications at the companion’s help desk upon arrival. This documentation must be shown at all time.
Companion’s help desk opening hours: from Friday 18th to Sunday 20th, every morning.
Single Finn Master Dinner ticket can be bought at a cost of 35€ upon arrival.